Raddlock Bullet Button for AR15 Rifles (New Gen 2)
The AR Raddlock provides a unique two position operation making it one of the most flexible designs available for use on California legal AR style rifles, Sig 556, Robinson Arms XCR, SR556 or any rifle that utilizes a standard AR style magazine release button. New Version 2 AR Raddlock includes non-slip grooves, similar to the standard AR magazine release button, Made from 6061 aircraft aluminum with hard coat anodizing Position one acts in the same way as any of the other bullet button style locks in that the magazine can only be removed with the use of a tool or bullet.
Position two allows the AR Raddlock to be activated with a press of the finger, just like a standard magazine release button. Position two is perfect for shooting outside of California or when using a .22 rimfire upper. Never use position two inside California with a centerfire upper and any banned features installed on your rifle. Doing so would construct a banned assault weapon and is punishable by law.
Raddlock Button Features:
- California Raddlock Bullet Button
- Black and Dark Earth in Stock Now
- Two Position Button, California Mode and Full Function Mode
- Makes magazine a fixed magazine allowing for your AR15 to have all features
- Easy Install on all AR15/M16 rifles with a standard magazine release