Magpul Pmag M3 10/20 10 Round Magazine - 5.56 NATO/ .223 (California)
These mags will ship to New York, Colorado, Maryland and California.
PMAG 20 Magazines internally blocked to hold only 10 rounds making it available to California residents. Professionally blocked magazine restricts magazine to only loading a maximum of 10 rounds. Base plate is not removable on this magazine. Internal block and baseplates are glued in place to meet state requirements for this magazine.
California state laws states that magazines must be made to permanently hold no more than ten rounds or be modifiable to hold more than ten rounds.
The PMAG is a lightweight 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M16 compatible magazine. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover for storage, and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 20 utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
Our latest revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which provides even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact/Dust Cover can now be snapped onto the floorplate when not in use to prevent possible loss.
Made in U.S.A.
Magpul Pmag Magazine Features:
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Straight Body Design for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage, keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Textured gripping surface and flared floor plate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- Professionally Blocked to only accept ten rounds. Baseplate is glued.
- California state laws states that magazines must be made to permanently hold ten rounds, with permanent requiring a tool to render high capacity mags. This magazine is blocked and baseplate glued.