Magpul Pmag Blocked 10 Round Magazine - 7.62 NATO/ .308
This variant of the PMAG 20LR is a lightweight 7.62 NATO (.308 Winchester) AR10 compatible magazine that is blocked to hold a maximum of only ten rounds. It features a straight body with an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover for storage. The PMAG 20LR utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a controlled-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability. Also compatible with the LMT 7.62 MRP, Larue Tactical OBR, POF P-308, LWRC SABR, DPMS LR308 and other SR-25 compatible magazine wells.
This magazine is internally blocked to accept a maximum of ten rounds. The baseplate is glued shut to prevent the magazine from being altered to accept more than ten rounds. Available to meet the needs of restricted capacity states.
Made in U.S.A.
Magpul Pmag Magazine Features:
Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
Straight-bodied 20-round design internally blocked to hold only 10-rounds
Controlled-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
Multi-use Impact Cover protects feedlips from impact damage, keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
High quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling.
- Magazine floorplate is glued shut to prevent the magazine from being altered to accept more than ten rounds.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition
with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25,
DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, LMT .308 MWS*,
Remington R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, Colt
LE901-16S, the new Armalite AR-10A, and others
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Specially designed, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine
during storage and protects the feedlips from potential hard impact
damage during transit
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling
- Robust floorplate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6,
Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S or any other
rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
*NOTICE: PMAG 20LR COMPATIBILITY WITH LMT MWS RIFLE
A potential compatibility issue has come to Magpul's attention regarding
the PMAG 20LR magazine when used in a limited number of 7.62 NATO
caliber LMT MWS weapon systems. When the PMAG 20LR is inserted into the
magazine well, some MWS rifles exhibit interference between the bolt
catch and the rear of the magazine. This can cause partial engagement
of the bolt catch and result in unintentional contact between the bolt
carrier group and the bolt catch during normal weapon operation.
Although this issue has only been reported by a very limited number of
end users, Magpul has introduced a slight modification to all new
production PMAG 20LR magazines to eliminate any potential for bolt catch
interference, effective 5/18/2011.