Daniel Defense V5 16" Rifle w/ Bullet Button (5.56 NATO/223 - No Sights)
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, v5 is perfectly adapted for
end-users who plan on attaching the ever popular red dot, holographic or
magnified optics to their firearm. The slick top monolithic upper
receiver provides operators with valuable top rail real estate for
accessories that fit their shooting needs.
Daniel Defense was always apprehensive about releasing a factory
made firearm with a set or clap style gas block. Therefore the Daniel
Defense M4 Carbine, v5 is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas
block that is drilled, taper rimed, and press fit into place to securely
attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. This creates a
rock solid platform that will never let you down.
Materials & Construction
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available
today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine
will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.
Daniel Defense AR15 Rifle Features:
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed RampsBarrel:
Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist,
16" Govt Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and
Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Flash Hider: A2 Birdcage Flash HiderBolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: Daniel Defense Omega X Rail 12.0
- Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
- Magazine: MAGPUL 10/30 round PMAG in Black
- Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
- Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense low profile rail ladders
- Case: Comes with Custom Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
- Sights Not Included
- Weight(no sights): 6lb 10.6oz
- Made in the USA!
- California Compliant Bullet Button
All online orders for firearms using a credit card will be charged a 3%
Non Cash Fee on all Firearms purchased. We also allow Check and Money
Order payments as a cash payment with no up-charge. To pay by check or
money order please contact us @ (916) 677-7900 or by e-mail.